Beauty and Fitness
Health is wealth. By being physically fit, it can make a person look lean both inside and out.
There are a lot of people that actively do exercises such as jogging or walking in the morning, playing basketball or other sport to get fit. But if you want to develop muscles and look lean, it is a good idea to sign up at a gym and get some advice from a trainer.
Although this is not the only way to achieve this goal, there is something about the commitment of showing up and asking someone else to be there to support your efforts. Consider your trainer as your mentor. A positive force in your life to help you achieve your goals and push your limits!
Just like taking any medicine, one should first consult a doctor before undergoing any form of exhaustive exercise.
Physical exercise is beneficial because it helps maintain and improve one’s health from a variety of diseases and premature death. It also makes a person feel happier and increases one’s self-esteem that helps you from falling into depression or anxiety. It has also shown to make a person with an active lifestyle live longer than a person who doesn’t.
The best exercise plan should have cardiovascular and weight training exercises. This helps burn calories and increase the muscle to fat ratio that will increase your metabolism and make you either gain or lose weight.
[amazon_link asins=’B00FZM5WEM,B01648O8CM,B01M04WME0′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’article24x7.com-21′ marketplace=’UK’ link_id=’401d59e5-2735-4f9e-9999-630bcc064b18′]
A person who has never worked out before should do it gradually. Doing too much the first time can increase your chances of pulling a muscle or severely injuring yourself. Endurance will never be built in a day, but doing it repeatedly will result in good positive results.
Beauty is not only about having toned or bulky muscles which are what people see, but it is also about enhancing the beauty within.
Here are a few things you can do every day to stay beautiful and healthy;
- Reading books and other reading material more often keeps the mind sharp just like working out and it keeps the body in shape.
- Work, no matter what kind it is, produces stress. You can reduce stress by taking time to do something special like lying in a hot tub, shopping, taking a walk or watching a movie. Studies have shown that anytime you can relax and do more enjoyable things, it relieves stress and helps you look less stressed and tired.
- Protecting your skin from the normal pollutants is very important. It is best to use some form of protection that contains antioxidants that can help prevent further damage to your skin. There are lots of options when it comes to choosing a product and if you have very sensitive skin, you may want to consult with a dermatologist. If you fall under the “normal” skin category, then you have a lot of options to choose from.
- Another way to stay healthy is to give up some of the bad habits. If you are a smoker, I don’t have to tell you it’s bad for you (you’ve been told this 100 times) but it does influence your body that goes beyond the lungs. Without going on a tirade about all the bad stuff we do as humans, let’s just say that if you can work on a balanced diet, exercise at least a few times a week and concentrate on getting rid of the “bad vibes”, you will be pleasantly surprised at the results you achieve over time.
- Lastly, one of the best ways to start your day is to start with a positive attitude. Don’t get out of bed until you have told yourself it’s going to be a GREAT day! Just as studies have shown that exercise makes a person feel happier, smiling produces the same effect. A smile can do a lot and it is contagious in a positive sense. It brightens the day of not only one but others as well